There are some meetings that we have that can gentle reminders of the dynamics of working with others. These are the reminders that I faced this morning;
1) Some people do not always remember events or situations from the past.
2) If they do remember, they may have a different take on the same situation.
3) Some people may get defensive very quickly, it is not always obvious why.
4) Some people do not even like the sniff of possible change.
5) Some people like action points from discussion, whilst others like to continue discussing.
7) In raising a subject for discussion, some will assume that you have a problem, whether you do or don’t!
….it was a fun morning!!!